Multiple Identity Systems in one
IDHub provides organizations with a unique feature to use IDHub while using multiple Identity systems. This feature’s ease of use has helped several clients to avoid multi-year expensive projects and save time, money, and use resources effectively.
Features that can be availed are:
- Access Requests across Multiple IDMs
- Connected System synchronizations for each IDMs
- Application Onboarding for newer IDM system post IDM upgrades
Thus organisations use IDHub seamlessly across migration and up-gradation periods
IDM Switch (On/Off)
IDHub single pane of glass provides an easy On-Off switch for organizations using IDHub.
What does it mean?
- After the migration is completed, you can switch off the older IDM system for end-users and administrators alike as it served its purpose
- After upgrading is complete, older IDM version may be of no use
Thus, IDHub provides a hassle-free platform for your use of Identity management systems