Access Certification Overview
IDHub Access Certification is the process of reviewing the permissions or entitlements on a period basis that users have to ensure they do not have unnecessary access i.e. they have the access they are not authorized to have.
Benefits of IDHub Access Management module
- Wizard-based and quick certificate definition creation
- Ability to create user access certification definition creation
- Ability to create resource assignment-based certificate definition creation
- You can manage your certificate definition in an easy to user interface
- You can also customize the certificate policies and validations as per your business needs
- IDHub provides the ability to manage the certificate tasks when the certificate is run.
Features & availability of IDHub Access Management Module
- Build A Certificate - IDHub provides a user-friendly wizard-based way of creating the certificate definition
- Certification Triggers - IDHub provides many out-of-the-box triggers, which will initiate the access review automatically.
- Segregation of Duties & access reviews - You can create certificate definitions in order to manage compliance with your latest SoD policies
- Archive your certificate - You can archive your certificate definition if you don’t them any more
- Past Requests - IDHub provides you with the ability to view your past requests for the certificate that you create.
- Certification Tags - By entering tags in the certificate definition, you can easily search for the certificate using them
- Select Resources for review manually or by Query - Selecting resources to be reviewed for the certificate is very easy. IDHub enables you to either select the resource manually or you can enter your own condition for selecting the resource as per your business need.
- Select users for review manually or by Query - Selecting resources to be reviewed for the certificate is very easy. IDHub enables you to either select the resource manually or you can enter your own condition for selecting the resource as per your business need.
- Customize your Certifier - IDHub provides various options for the certifier. You can choose the certifier according to your access review plan in the certificate definition.
- Certificate Scheduler - You can also schedule your access review by choosing the scheduler of the certificate.
- Alternate certifier - If the original certifier is not available, then IDHub enables you to select an alternate certifier as well, who has the ability to do access reviews of the certification tasks generated when the certificate is run.
- Prevent Self-certification - This is a configuration you can use to prevent self-certification.
- Certificate duration - You can customize the duration of the certificate as per your business need in the certification definition.
- Certificate Summary - At the end of the certificate definition wizard, IDHub provides a summary of the definition, which you can review.