IDHub allows you to look into your own user profile and view other users’ profiles as well. This document would elaborate on how you can view your profile and what information and details you would find on your profile page.
How do you get to your profile page?
After logging into IDHub, you can go to My profile page via:
- Dashboard - By clicking on 'My Profile'
- Left Panel - By clicking on Username or Logo
What can your view on your profile page?
Following are the major sections on the Profile page:
- Basic Details
- My Applications
- My Roles
- I am a Proxy For
- My Proxies
- Direct Report
Understanding the Basic Details on the profile page.
This provides basic profile information such as Login ID, Type, Department, create date, Manager, and Location.
Clicking on the
View More link here will provide you with further details about your profile as you can see below:
Understanding the My Applications section on the profile page.
The default view of this section would show the provisioned application based on the date the latest was added first in descending order.
Understanding the Filters under My Applications
There would be additional filters through which you can see the applications with different statuses. The filters are as follows
- This is the Default View and shows the apps which have been provisioned.
- This shows the applications to which you had access but currently, it is disabled.
- This shows the applications for which your access has been revoked.
- This shows the applications for which you have requested access and is currently under process or provisioning.
- This shows the applications for which revoked access has been requested and is currently under process or De-Provisoning.
- If you want to see all the revoked apps for instance, then you can select the Revoked filter and IDHub would be showing only revoked apps. Similarly if you want to see all the apps which are disabled, then you can select the disabled filter.
- You can also search for applications under MyApplications by clicking on the searching icon and entering your search keyword.
Possible Actions on the Application Card Under MyApplications
You can perform the following actions for the applications under the MyApplication section:
- Add to My request
- This added the item to your cart so that you can request access to the item
- This generates a revoke request for the item.
Click Here to learn more about how you can request access or revoke access to items.
If you click in the application card under MyApplications, this would show you an RHS panel with the app details. The RHS panel of the app would give you the following details for the app:
- This would give you the basic details for the application like Description, tags, approval workflow etc
- This would show you the list of Entitlements for the application
- Account Attributes
- This would show you the list of Attributes for the application.
If you click on the Entitlement tab of the Application RHS panel, then you can perform further actions on those Entitlement.
- Remove - Generate a request to remove that entitlement
- Add to My Request - Adds the Entitlement to the cart.
You can’t remove an application, if access to the application has been recieved via role or the application is associated with some other role.
Understanding the My Roles section on the profile page.
The default view of this section would be the roles of which the user is a member based on the date latest added first in descending order.
Understanding the Filters under My Roles
There would be additional filters through which you can see the roles with different statuses. The filters are as follows:
- This is the default view and shows all active roles of which the user is part.
- This shows all the roles irrespective of the role status
- This shows the role for which the user was part but currently, it is disabled.
- This shows the role for which the user was part but currently, it is revoked.
- This shows the role of which the user is part and got the role via role condition which is true for the user.
Possible Actions on the Application Card Under MyRoles
You can perform the following actions for the roles under the MyRoles section:
- Add to My request
- This added the role to your cart so that you can request access to the role
- This generates a revoke request for the role
If the role is a birth-right role, you can’t remove that role directly from here.
I am a Proxy for the section on the profile page.
This section of the profile page shows the list of users for which you are a proxy.
My Proxy section on the profile page.
The My Proxy section of the profile page shows the list of proxies (users) which you have added.
Direct Reports section on the profile page.
Direct Report means the user for whom you are the manager. This section shows the list of the user who directly reports to you.