How to create Reconciliation File For Manual Reconciliation
This document would elaborate how you can create the reconciliation file for manual reconciliation of Disconnected Applications.
Steps to follow for reconciliation process:
- The 1st step is that you have to click on the application which you want to reconcile and then you have to click on the more options (3 dots), then you would find the ‘reconciliation’ menu, you need to click on that.
- The 2nd step shows the reconciliation page and from here you have to download a sample template (CSV) file, so that you would be able to know the format in which you have to upload the data. The name of the CSV file is: sample-template-applicationName.csv
- Once you have downloaded the sample template file, you have to open the file in a spreadsheet software.
- It is to be noted, that reconciliation will happen only with the attributes that were mentioned during application adding via wizard or bulk upload, therefore If an application has its own attributes, reconciliation will happen only for those attributes.
- In the BELOW table, we are giving a SAMPLE data along with their field name and field description. that can be there in the CSV file, based on the attributes of an application.
|This is the display name of the user
|This is the login information of the user.
|This is the email id of the user.
|This is the phone number of the user.
|These are the entitlements that are going to be there for the user.
- After you have entered all of the above field details in the CSV file, save the file in your local disk. While entering the data in the CSV file, make sure that you are careful of the leading spaces in the data.
- Make sure that the CSV file size does not exceed 25 MB.
- The next step is to click on the upload button, navigate to the location where you have saved the CSV file, select the file and click on the open button to upload the file.
- Finally IDHub would show the Error message OR Warning messages OR Updates messages
To learn more about the reconciliation messages (erros, updates or warnings), Click Here
- Idhub provides you option to upload the file again, so that you can go ahead and upload the file again and view the uploaded information and it’s possible changes.
- If there are no errors, Idhub would reconcile the data in the CSV file and you can view the reconciled file within the ‘reconciliation logs’ tab of the application. Admin can click on the ‘view’ link under the reconciliation logs tab of the application and then the user would be able to view the file accordingly.
- Admin would have to review the errors/warnings and make relevant corrections in the CSV file (sample-template-applicationName.csv) and upload the file again in IDhub in order to complete the reconciliation process.
- IDhub doesn’t process records with errors.
- When the CSV file is successfully uploaded without any errors or warnings, Idhub would complete the reconciliation process.
- You should note that a submission can’t be reversed.