Identity & Access Management
Identity is More than Usernames and Passwords
Our holistic and integrated approach is unmatched by competitors and utilizes best industry practices. The technology used allows us to offer you a customized Identity Access Management solution which includes governance of identity and access, user provisioning, managing role based access control, facilitating regulatory compliance and password synchronization. Our team of qualified and talented individuals understand the complexities and challenges associated with Identity & Access Management and have emerged as leaders and innovators in Identity & Access Management services.
Enabling Enterpriser Identity, Access & Governance
Our Identity, Access and Governance services enable enterprises to manage the end-to-end life cycle of a user’s identity across an enterprise’s resources both within and beyond the firewall and independently from enterprise applications. In other words, Sath’s Identity & Access Management holistic approach allows customers to clearly separate business logic from security and resource management, thus promoting development agility, accountability and lowering maintenance costs.
Our Expertise include:
- Program Management & Governance
- Project Management
- Process Design & Integration
- Process Automation
- Software Development
How Does It Work?
A coherent set of technology projects is more efficient and more effective than discrete and disjointed projects. Sath provides a comprehensive set of market-leading Identity & Access Management services including:
- Identity Administration and Role Management.
- User Provisioning and Compliance.
- Web Applications and Web Services Access Control.
- Single Sign-On and Federated Identities.
- Fraud Detection.
- Strong, Multi Factor Authentication and Risk Management.
- User Attestation and Re Certification.
- Audit and Reports.
All Sath Identity & Access Management implementations leverage the best-in-class, highly scalable directory and identity visualization services to maximize operational efficiency and ensure the highest levels of performance availability.
How is it Implemented?
Sath can implement the Identity & Access Management program separately or together as an integrated suite of Identity and Access services. The various components making up Identity & Access Management are designed to work together to satisfy each Identity Management and Access Control requirement met throughout a business transaction. Sath can integrate seamlessly with applications across multiple vendors including but not limited to:
- Directories and Platforms: Active Directory, LDAP, Java, dotNet, PHP
- Collaboration: Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes, Google Apps, Office 365, SharePoint
- Databases: Oracle DB, MS SQL, DB2, MySQL, Postgres, JDBC
- Servers: Windows, Mainframe, Unix, AIX, Linux
- Standards: SOAP, SPML, DSML, SCIM, JMS, SAML, WS-Fed
- ERP: Peoplesoft, SAP, Oracle EBS, Oracle HRMS
- Human Resources: Taleo, Success Factors, Workday, Salesforce, SugarCRM
- Infrastructure: VMware, Amazon AWS, OpenStack, Avaya, Cisco, Asterisk
and many more…
Our Methogology makes us Different
Program Management & Governance
We believe governance involves going beyond the tools of Identity & Access Management. We build a strategic partnership with you by understanding your business requirements and the policies that need to be met. Our Process Management and Governance expertise allows us to bring a holistic approach to implementing Identity Access and Risk management.
- Design your identity and access management strategy and your governance risk management strategy to do role modeling.
- Resource assignment and align your policy requirements with Identity & Access Management processes.
- Understand and adhere to your reporting and auditing requirements and ensure these requirements are being met by the Identity & Access Management system.
Our experts understand the complexity of Identity, Access and Governance projects and the delicate interaction between all the connected systems. A critical factor in the implementation and success of an Identity, Access and Governance system is the seamless integration of the Identity, Access and Governance system with all the other organizational systems. We provide our expertise and knowledge in keeping this delicate balance through our project management offering.
Process Design & Integration
An effective and successful Identity & Access Management system needs to be seamlessly integrated with all organizational aspects including business processes with compliance, IT infrastructure, HR, Vendor management, the sales force and many more. We enable your Identity & Access Management system to centrally integrate with multiple spheres of your organization and make them part of an organizational process as opposed to a Silo system.
We have the capability to implement Identity Management systems in multiple geographic locations across the globe and in multiple languages. Our talented team of experts have connected to:
- Hundreds of target systems with the Identity Management environment.
- Hundreds of roles and thousands of resources in an Identity Management system.
- Automated the provisioning and password synchronization across all systems.
One of our niche offerings is Software Development. Identity & Access Management requires custom coding for some of its processes. Our in house software development processes are well equipped to create:
- Custom coding for user interface.
- Back-end processing.
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Work flows.
- Business processing agents and integrate them with the Identity & Access Management system.
All our staff undergo a period of intense training on software, implementation, development, delivery and project management. They hone their skills in one of six different lab environments before they are allowed to start on a client project. We have implemented a systematic training program for all our hires. This program includes:
- Knowledge transfer sessions to ensure complete understanding of the system by client team.
- Peer Mentoring Program.
- Documentation and knowledge base.
- Offer global knowledge of the system for future customization.
Support and Managed Services
We believe in delivering the best in customer support to our clients. Our work does not stop at just implementing a successful system, we offer ongoing multiple support models for projects with defined Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Certificate Signing Request (CSR):
- Fully Managed Identity & Access Services.
- Level 3 support augmented to the customer’s support team.
- Ad hoc hourly support for critical incidents.
- SLA driven model.