Oracle Identity Management
Tackle the complexity of an OIM system by leaning to build it from scratch.
- Problem solving attitude
- Knowledge of Linux
- Networking, – Routing, Firewalls Subnets etc
- Java Development
- Ability to write programs, compile and build codes and scripts
- Information Security Fundamentals
- Installation, Configuration and OOB features
- Breakdown of components
- Provisioning to following systems: Active Directory, Database, Office365
- HR (simulated)
- Roles and Resources
- Open AUTH
Contact us for pricing.