Empower Your Managers With Access Control
Traditional Identity Management Systems, only allow system administrators the ability to see and control who has access to applications and roles.
In many organizations, and specifically those with small IT teams, managers want the ability to see and control who has access to the applications that they use and manage every day.
Now, with IDHub they can...
Want to know how we launch IAM systems in days instead of months?
Schedule a demo with us and see IDHub for yourself!
The Old Way
Most organizations use hundreds of applications, with thousands of users, roles, and entitlements.
Managing so many applications and users is a large, time-consuming job for IT administrators.
Additionally, IT admins are generally not as familiar with the applications they manage, as the managers who work with the applications and users every day.
IT administrators are able to delegate the Identity management of specific applications to the application owners, managers, or any active user or group of users they choose.
Handing control of the application access to managers, frees up IT administrator’s time, while giving Managers the access and visibility that they want for their applications.
Giving managers control of the applications they use, allows them to manage every aspect of the application, including who has access to the app, as well as which entitlements.
When configuring a new application, a designated Business Owner and an IT Owner are required.
Similarly, new roles require Role Owners.
What are you waiting for?
Try A Self-Guided Live Tour Right Now!
Any active IDHub user, manager, or admin can be designated as the Owner.
IDHub is completely customizable, helping admins delegate specific responsibilities to owners, managers, or users.
IDHub is capable of providing as much or as little control within the application or role, as needed.
To the right are just a few of the ways IDHub can be configured to take advantage of the Manager control rules, the options are endless.
- Allow application requests to be approved or denied by the user’s direct manager.
- Allow application requests to be approved or denied by the application owner.
- Automatically notify the owner of any new requests, or approvals for the app or role.
- Send custom email notifications to Owners, or managers with actionable items.
- Assign approval tasks to owners, managers, or designated approvers, with custom workflows.
- Create a workflow with direct manager approvals, but allow owner approvals for any application modifications or upgrades.
- Create automatic certifications, if the owner changes.
Try IDHub for FREE for 30 Days, no payment information necessary.
Try out our full working version of IDHub Cloud or Teams and explore right now!