The quickest way to build standards based target system connector, built on IDHub.
IDHub provides a secure, standards based integration that lets you plug in your application security models quickly. It works across platforms and is designed to increase your application onboarding speed. Checkout makes it easy to build a first-class payments experience:
- Designed to remove friction—Real-time card validation with built-in error messaging
- Mobile-ready—Fully responsive design with Apple Pay and Google Pay
- International—Supports over 25 languages and multiple payment methods
- Customization and branding—Customizable buttons and background color
- Fraud and compliance—Simplified PCI compliance and SCA-ready
- Additional features—Apply discounts, collect taxes, send email receipts, and more
IDHub connector consists of SCIM and other REST endpoints to perform operations on a target systems. The connectors are developed and maintained independent of mainline IDHub. They are self contained processes running on a server/platform that has direct connection to target systems. Connectors can be run on the Target System Servers.
This framework is the Architecture, Design, Concept, Code, Documentation of connecting IDHub to Target System for Provisioning and Recon.
Want to know how we launch IAM systems in days instead of months?
Schedule a demo with us and see IDHub for yourself!
What is a connector ?
A Connector is a cross platform executable and configurations that connects IDHub and an Application. The runnable application for a target system is to be called by its full name Ex. LDAP Connector
- Create a Resource
- Modify a Resource in target systems.
- Remove a Resource from target systems.
- Search All Resources from target systems.
- Search resource from target systems.
What are you waiting for?
Try A Self-Guided Live Tour Right Now!
Try IDHub for FREE for 30 Days, no payment information necessary.
Try out our full working version of IDHub Cloud or Teams and explore right now!