Sath Inc. was founded in 2003 as a Managed Service Provider for fortune enterprise organizations.
In 2021 Sath launched IDHub. IDHub is an Advanced Identity Management Solution that enhances and expands advanced features not available anywhere else.
Simultaneously, IDHub brings an Enterprise level product to market that significantly lowers the cost of entry.
- Driving the design and build of the next-generation IAM platform consistent with industry best-practices, standards and architectural patterns.
- Developing the IAM blueprint for assimilating acquisitions into Fubo TV
- Working closely with the Engineering, Architecture, and Compliance, and line-of-business Application teams to translate business, technical requirements into implementable designs within our blueprint. Enhancing existing solutions (people/process/technology) that fulfill IAM use cases
- Acting as a security domain professional and architect for Enterprise Identity and Access Management
- Being a strong contributor to the continuous improvement of the security posture as it relates to IAM.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or related technical field or equivalent related work experience.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in design, architecture, and configuration of IAM solutions,
- Demonstrated proficiency with various identity and access management and vendor management tools. Experience in assessing the third-party vendor risk of a proposed solution, escalating appropriately and driving to closure.
- IAM related security certification preferred (AWS Certified Security - Specialty, Okta, CCSP and similar).
- Experience in assessing the risk of a proposed solution, escalating appropriately and driving to closure.
- Technical knowledge of cloud based IAM external providers, networking and SaaS applications IAM security architecture.
- Experience with network, systems, and cloud application identity and access management and compliance.
- Demonstrated proficiency with various cloud based IAM security applications and tools.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate with and work effectively with diverse groups of people.
- Exhibits the ability to explain complex technical security issues in layman's terms to peers and management.
- Regular, reliable attendance is required
- Ability to independently function efficiently and effectively under demanding and continual deadlines while maintaining a professional demeanor; excellent time and stress management skills.
- High level of written and oral comprehension, articulating complex ideas clearly and communicating effectively; ability to learn new processes and ideas.
- Ability to evaluate, calculate and interpret complex information and situations simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize assignments and handle multiple priorities while maintaining a high level of service to customers.
· At least 1 years of experience deploying the Fischer Identity Suite or an equivalent Identity Management technology.
· Understanding automation and how it affects a business process
· Data modeling and data mapping
· The ability to think logically and programmatically
· Understand the concepts of programming and scripting
· Understand RDBMS concepts and how to apply them
· SQL knowledge is a must
· A thorough understanding of Identity Management and what it is intended to do and how it impacts a business environment.
· Understand the concepts of end user password resets, user experience and enterprise software deployments
· Communicating technical nomenclature to business nomenclature to customers and other project stakeholders.
· Java scripting experience as well as experience with data validation techniques.
· The ability to understand LDAP filtering and syntax
· The ability to understand the concept of groups and object orientation
· Understand RBAC, ABAC and other formalized Identity Governance & Administration protocol and control constructs to aid in the implementation of enterprise Identity Management solutions.
· Automation experience with Active Directory, LDAP, Google Apps, Office 365, MSSQL, Oracle Database, PostGreSQL, batch processing via flat file.
· Automated event detection techniques and an understanding of the technical mechanics of application integration and APIs.
· Experience deploying or supporting enterprise Identity Management Solutions.
· The ability to consult customers on best practices on how to apply Identity concepts to business requirements.
· Experience in a security discipline
· Experience with NIST, and other control frameworks
· Experience with ETL technology
· Experience in Java Script
· Experience with Regular Expression