Password Management Overview
IDHub Password management module allows you to set and manage password for the user via KeyCloak. In this document we would discuss an overview of the password management features of KeyCloak.
Benefits of IDHub Password Management module
- Easy way of providing default password to users for login via Service Request
- IDHub provides for KeyCloak for managing password and SSO management capabilities for each tenant
- Provides for User Federation capabilities
- Provides SSO/SML capabilities
Features & availability of IDHub Access Management Module
- Default password via SR - IDHub provides an easy to create users via service request and provides them default passwords to login
- KeyCloak for advance password management - As an admin user you can access KeyCloak to manage the passwords for the user individually
- SSO capabilities - IDHub inbuilt KeyCloak provides admins an easy way to manage and setup SSO for the user login
- User Federation - From the KeyCloak Administration tool of IDHub you have the ability to configure user federation
- Centralized Login - You can configure the SSO/SML capabilities using the KeyCloak, so that users are allowed to login with authentication system of another application and hence it enables keep a centralised login to all their applications.