Sath Inc. was founded in 2003 as a Managed Service Provider for fortune enterprise organizations.
In 2021 Sath launched IDHub. IDHub is an Advanced Identity Management Solution that enhances and expands advanced features not available anywhere else.
Simultaneously, IDHub brings an Enterprise level product to market that significantly lowers the cost of entry.
Sath's goal is to provide the security benefits of IAM to every organization that desperately needs it, regardless of size
System Analyst responsibilities include:
- Examining and evaluating current security systems
- Identifying system requirements
- Liaising with users to track additional requirements and features
We are looking for a Cyber Security system analyst to implement and improve our IT systems. You will analyze system requirements and address any relevant problems. You will also perform standard testings and provide solutions to ensure high levels of performance and security.
As a system analyst, you will be joining a team of engineers and developers who are passionate about new IT systems, software development and different programming languages. If you are also interested in discovering and implementing new features, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to translate our internal and external clients’ needs into new high quality IT systems.
- Examine and evaluate current systems
- Identify system requirements
- Liaise with users to track additional requirements and features
- Document interfaces between new and legacy systems
- Collaborate with IT team and developers to produce new systems
- Validate changes by testing programs
- Train users on the new operation systems and provide support
- Ensure deadline and budget requirements are met
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments
- Proven work experience as a system analyst
- Hands on experience with software development and documentation
- Solid knowledge of business information systems
- Working knowledge of SAP business software applications
- Familiarity with programming languages like Visual Basic, C++ and Java
- Ability to explain technical details
- Excellent analytical skills
- A good problem-solving attitude
- A degree in Computer Science or relevant field